She's smiling! So precious, I know you guys are digging these moments, when you are in your 50's you will look back at this and say where did the time go...cherish every moment because they pass way to fast! I know you are using lots of sunscreen, right? Love, Cheryl P.S. Getting house ready to sale? Closing on the house? Date night? We are on board for babysitting day or night don't forget. Love, Cheryl & Michael
She's smiling! So precious, I know you guys are digging these moments, when you are in your 50's you will look back at this and say where did the time go...cherish every moment because they pass way to fast! I know you are using lots of sunscreen, right? Love, Cheryl P.S. Getting house ready to sale? Closing on the house? Date night? We are on board for babysitting day or night don't forget. Love, Cheryl & Michael
ReplyDelete